最长的电影

我们的开始
Our beginning

是很长的电影
Is a very long movie

放映了三年
Running for three years

我票都还留着
I still keep the ticket

冰上的芭蕾
The ballet on ice

脑海中还在旋转
In my mind still playing

望着你,慢慢忘记你
Looking at you, slowly forget you


朦胧的时间
In the haze of time

我们溜了多远
How far had we glided

冰刀划的圈
The skaterblades cut a circle

圈起了谁改变
Who is changing?

如果再重来
If we are to start over again

回不回稍嫌狼狈
Will it be too awkward

爱是不是不开口才珍贵
Is Love more precious when kept unspoken?


再给我两分钟
Give me two more minutes

让给我把记忆结成冰
Let me freeze those memories

别融化了眼泪
Don't melt those tear drops

你妆都花了
Smudging your make-up

叫我怎么记得
How could I remember then?

记得你叫我忘了吧
Remember you told me to forget it

记得你叫我忘了吧
Remember you told me to forget it

你说你会哭,不是因为在乎
You said you will cry, but it's not because you care.




最长的电影 by 周杰伦


You guys should be prepared for Malay paper tomorrow eh? The minimum mark for A in June 2008 grading is 74. So my C was actually memalukan. Hahaha.

Good luck man!



"我是个很向往自由的人,所以做错事后,我会选择逃避,躲起来。但我不是真的那么坏的人;有时候我也是很理性的。 要为别人着想是我最近跟珠莱咔学来的观念。有些时候不要太一意孤行。有时候我的一意孤行会伤到很多人,也连累到很多朋友。" 林颖俊的思想

Translation:
"I am a guy who feels very strongly about freedom, so after I did something wrong, I will choose running away, hiding away. But I am not really such a bad person; sometimes I am very caring too. To think about other people is something I learnt from Zulaikha recently. Sometimes (I) shouldn't be so selfish. Sometimes my selfishness could hurt many people, and burden a lot of friends." Lawrence's thought


Sorry for the Chinese. At-least now multi-languages =P





Lawrence recommends:
最长的电影 by 周杰伦
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "最长的电影"