Dear Lawrence,
I declared war on you but now I deemed it worthless. I have bigger fishes to fry.
Bully. Bully. Bully.
Bah, I admit that I'm both right and left. I'm ambidextrous! =D
You're a human, yes. But I am a Gorilla, that's where you're wrong calling me an Orang-utan. Let me repeat that, 'AN ORANG-UTAN'.
No, you may not be 100% self-absorbed with yourself but you're more or less 95%, right? And you love yourself 100% before you met HER but now you HER 105%. So that makes your love capacity 205%. It's no wonder you're going crazy.
As long as I'm Barrack Obama, I'll call a truce. Let the voters vote, alright? Lets leave it to nature and common sense. God help us. =D I am the One.
P/s: Grammatical errors are still not cool. I'm k3wLz..
Bully. Bully. Bully.
Bah, I admit that I'm both right and left. I'm ambidextrous! =D
You're a human, yes. But I am a Gorilla, that's where you're wrong calling me an Orang-utan. Let me repeat that, 'AN ORANG-UTAN'.
No, you may not be 100% self-absorbed with yourself but you're more or less 95%, right? And you love yourself 100% before you met HER but now you HER 105%. So that makes your love capacity 205%. It's no wonder you're going crazy.
As long as I'm Barrack Obama, I'll call a truce. Let the voters vote, alright? Lets leave it to nature and common sense. God help us. =D I am the One.
P/s: Grammatical errors are still not cool. I'm k3wLz..







0 Response to "Dear Lawrence,"
Post a Comment