Public apology
In reference to my previous remark about Ika, I am here today, this time, to hereby make a public apology to Her.
IKA, I AM REALLY SORRY!
I would also like to admit I am so stupid to say The Phrase without realizing it could offended Her. And insulted Her it did.
I therefore admit it is my fault and am willing to receive suitable and reasonable punishments.
So yeah, Ika, please do forgive me. I really hope you will. If you have any doubt or hesitation, consider these reasons-why-you-should-forgive-me:
1) my apology, regret and remorse are sincere
2) I even made a public apology to you despite my tremendous ego, and the humiliation/embarassment I have to tanggung (I know I deserve it)
3) and I admited my fault, which is rare
4) I really do miss you now.
5) I feel like something is really incomplete about my life when you are angry at me
6) I promise I will never make the same mistake again
7) you miss me too, don't you?
8) where else can you find another Zhu Zhu who loves you as much as I do?
Also, consider these benefits of forgiving me:
1) you can have me back
2) I will be more grateful than ever
3) we can chat again
4) then I will be able to wish you good luck before your exam
5) I will get you chocolate
6) and ice cream too
7) and next time I eat grapes, I will save some for you
8) you will have a Chinese who likes you... again...
9) if you want, I will admit I am obsessed with you
10) I will say you are beautiful to make your heart flutters again
11) if you wanna add more, I will let you do so
So (*kneel down on both knee) can you forgive me, Ika? Please? I ask you... No, I BEG you to forgive me (*bow and prostate). Do forgive me k? I am looking forward to your message!
Thank you Ika.
To the rest: sorry for posting this here. I abandoned the Blue Black Blog dah. Boring that one haha. Also, since I started the trouble here, I wanna end it here. Once again, sorry!
P.S: why is everyone else not posting anymore? Macam jadi MY blog tia. Haha.
Lawrence recommends:
对不起 by 周杰伦







0 Response to "Public apology"
Post a Comment