This blog seems so dead.

So, I'm here to make it "look" alive.

I have to make a tourist guide article for English and part of that assignment is for me to actually go to the destination I choose to write about and "experience" the whole thing myself.

The attraction I chose is Kampung Ayer. :D I plan to visit the SOAS Mosque as well the Royal Regalia Museum. So, anyone who wish to participate can join us on Sunday this week! This trip is open to suggestion, so if someone wishes to include another destination in this trip, feel free to inform me before Sunday (duh).

Meeting point and time are to be discussed and it is recommanded that you bring your OWN money. I was just kidding~. YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN MONEY! Thank you.

You do know who 'me' is, don't you?

Awangku Mohamad Hanafi bin Pengiran Haji Ishak. T1N, PU1Z.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "This blog seems so dead."