Bahasa Melayu.....

is over!

"IT'S NOT OVER~!"

"SHADDAP! SING SOMETHING ELSE!"

"Lonely... I'm Mr. Lonely..."

-_-"

BM is over!

"IT'S NOT OVER~!"

"BEAT IT!"

"Beatbox huh? Dum tak! Dum dum tak! Dum tak tak chioouuu.... Tu tu tu tu! Dum tu tak tu! Dum dum tu tak tu!"

"ARGH F*tUt*K OFE YOU MOTHERF*tUt*KING SON OF A B*tUt*CH!"

Haha lame. Anyway, BM is over =D last BM exam in my life. To celebrate, I ate fish and chips at canteen just now. Mati so many sampai I have to give Malcolm some since he was only eating white rice with mixed vegetable a.k.a nasi goreng. He ate the whole fish, with bones.

Nyehhehhehheh I threw the BM books ke dalam tong sampah tadi... Then went back to raid my BM textbook back 'cause need to return it to Mr. Chong next month.

I saw the DBMS in canteen. Antah what they were doing. I am too happy BM was over to care. I was so happy that the whole afternoon I kept dancing this out of rhythm crazy Indian-cross-hip-hop dance, even when I pass the kitchen at Thien Thien to go eat chicken rice. I was doing a little moon walk as the floor was wet and slipperily smooth and when I SLIPPED. Malu eh. Potential X-Factor of DBMS lagi tu. Nasib baik no paparazzi. Haha.

Here's my plan for lepas exam:
17th - tennis
18th - DotA and CoD4
19th - cinema, cinema then cinema (marathon movie xD)
20th - go school kembali buku and basketball
21st - tennis kalau boleh
22nd - DotA and CoD4
23rd - hangout with family
24th - monday. Sleep. TV.
25th - go school find something to do
26th - sit in front of computer day =P
27th - KL
28th - have a DBMS activity
29th - bagi farewell untuk Hanafi and a girl who doesnt want me to mention Her in my post because She said it's weird. They are going Singapore.
30th - hangout with family.
*17th to 23rd, 27th, 29th and 30th are fixed.
**if any of you want join, maybe boleh for some events =D


Anyone wanna go Paris/Disneyland/Genting Highland for a few days during December? Not yet decided which one to go, but you guys can ikut lau mau. BAYAR SENDIRI!


"小心咱们的感情哦!越想放越深,好危险的陷阱。" 珠珠思想,第二级

Translation:
"Be careful of our feeling! The more you think of it the more deep it becomes, such a dangerous trap." Zhu Zhu's thought, Episode 2.





Lawrence recommends:
笑我笨 by Gary 曹格
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Bahasa Melayu....."