Somehow,

Suddenly this blog feels dead except for the tagboard and the polls. So I'm going to talk. =D

Hello people, remember me? No? You should, I'm the one who's always hiding under your bed.

One day, I will arise from beyond your bed and strangle you. Beware. Nah I was just kidding, I won't strangle you. Strangling are for sissies, I suffocate. >=D

Sick. But not as sick as my pet cat. It was so sick.. that it died. Now you're gone~ I realize a part of me once strong, something something something bla bla bla~

So, if you've been paying attention, I've been sending you subliminal messages. Can't see it? You will. Why? Because I said so.

V.
O.
T.
E.
V.O.T.E.4.J.A.Z.M.I
A.
Y.
Y.
U.
B.

If elected, I will bring peace and prosperity to maximum lame levels. Do you really want that?

Ever seen the movie Sweet Home Alabama? Very Ordinary Towns Erupts Just As Zeus Melts Ice (V.O.T.E.J.A.Z.M.I.).

I like Wonder Girls, why? Vanity Of The Eyes Have All Lost It's Mint (V.O.T.E.H.A.L.I.M.).

I love strawberry. Very Obviously Torn Elongated Air Yolks Yellow Under Belly (V.O.T.E.A.Y.Y.U.B).

Liverpool rules! Vague Obstruct Timber Eats Fish And Rice Unfit Queen (V.O.T.E.F.A.R.U.Q.).

Boo-ya! Doesn't Oppose Nuts Or Toes Very Often To Eject Lame And Win Random Enterprises Net Cards Everyday (D.O.N.O.T.V.O.T.E.L.A.W.R.E.N.C.E.).

I have no life. :(

Senator John McCain is hot =9 Senator Barrack Obama is black ;) I like blacks. They're so.. gangsta man. We roll like 'em homies getting hooked on the phone by a lawyer, ya dig?

Misha Omar.. who the heck is that?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Somehow,"