Baie-yo

In the end, no MV was shot. Postponed to Thursday (YOU BETTER COME, H.A.N.A.F.I). So yeah, I haven't debut =(

Anyway, tadi I went to HEP ah. You guys nada. Cikgu Haiseh, Cikgu Hashimah and I discussed about Malay papers, then we chatted about random things, and then we had cookies with milo. You guys nada ah.

Tomorrow Bio. I was supposed to spend today revising, but instead, I slept till half an hour ago... Ack! Habis tah ni tomorrow :S



"爱情来去非常快,象风一样。一眨眼就在眼前。一翻身就离开了。" 珠珠思想,第四集

Translation:
"Love comes and go very fast, just like the wind. In a blink of eyes it is right in front. In a turn over it has left." Zhu Zhu's thought, Episode 4.



Lawrence recommends:
No Air by Jordan Spark ft. Chris Brown
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Baie-yo"