Biology

Was stupid =) It was just so bloody stupid =')))))))))

Anyway, not gonna talk about that. My chance of an A flew out the Auditorium window when I read the essays. None of what I read and prepared for came out. Digestion, Excretion, Smoking, Cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, Dialysis, Reflex Action, Photosynthesis and so on, NOTHING! What did came out though, was Carbon Cycle explained using Energy, Variations, Respiration and/or Cell Membrane & Cell Wall. The last one cost 5 marks each on their explanation so me, being the wise ass I am, chose the earlier. =D Let's just hope they understood my handwriting, my English and what I was trying to say, haha.

I did talk about it. Just goes to show that you should never trust me. Guys tend to say the exact opposite of what the mean sometimes. Like, 'I love you' actually meant 'I want to screw you' or something. I learn that from my friend. =D he wishes to remain anonymous due to various reasons. Right, Syahmi?

Want to know why I wrote a post here instead of in my own blog? Because my parents are reading my blog. =DD Being the loving son I am, I decided to obscure this post from them. They do not need to know what I think now. They will eventually. When the results comes out ;)

Hope I'll get a scholarship and you all too. All the best, good luck for tomorrow. Physics practical would be.. I don't want to jinx it, again. So yeah, Physics will be easy and difficult. Study, study and study people.

Goodbye y'all =D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Biology"