Biology

was easy-breazy =) I was praying dah, like "ohmiGod please make the exam easier. I had enough problem with paper 3 dah. Then I saw the questions of paper 1. Wtf kacoi. Then when paper 2 came, I read the question: respiration. That's free mark man! I even put in some chemistry for the alcohol making.

Muahhahahahaha kecewa Nor Chua tu eh if she knew the papers were that easy. Macam, she sacrificed so much saliva scolding us and get those exercises for us, to prepare us for the papers, mana tau senang macam... macam... macam... macam kertas Bio tadi! Lame.

Economics jua. I am targeting 38/40, although Sharon proved to me it's 39 instead. Nyehhehhehheh. My luck had finally begun to turn. Halim, look like I can rely on luck after all. I am gonna test it on the physic practical tomorrow =)



"珠珠从来不迟到,也不早到。他在他要到的准时那一刻才出现。" 珠珠思想,第五集

Translation:
"Zhu Zhu is never late, nor is he early. He appear at the precise moment when he wanted to be." Zhu Zhu's thought, episode 5




Lawrence recommends:
我不配 by 周杰伦
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Biology"