Chem prac
So we had chemistry practical exam this morning.
Halfway through, I turn to Ibnu and look at him. He was holding a pen, pressing down on the exam paper, eyes staring at the butt of the pen with a blank look on his face that tells people "what the F? Apakan ni?" I resume my work.
The paper was a dictator. It even requires you to follow this unmistakable procedure:
Put Q in burette. Put P in pipette the flask. Add 1 test-tube of H2SO4 in flask. Then add KI too. DO NOT ADD STARCH INDICATOR AT THIS STAGE. (starch indicator my foot. It's sugar solution. The iodine from KI reacted with it to become blueblack. Then cations in Q took over and form another compound with the iodine and the sugar solution is seperated again). Then titrate till precisely the moment the now red-brown solution in flask turn yellow, officially the iodine solution now. Add starch solution, turn black, titrate again till ONE DROP of Q change the colour to no colour.
Great right? Except, you have to follow the instruction like a blind man following a blind dog. I made the mistake of putting the H2SO4 after KI, and got a really out of range answer of 22.4
The so-called safety google, more fragile that spectacles, is full of scratches. I did my best to wear it whenever I am taking a break because the invigilator kept nagging me to wear it.
The invigilator. She was soooo tall man. Not macam giant lah. Tapi masih, tinggi for a woman.
Anyway, Section B. Full of fire. My element =P colourful too. And man the kotak mancis was turgid with matches. Siuk main. Sampai terburn my finger. Ibnu nampak tu.
Some girls from 5C was with us. 3 girls including Prince Fatin of our class went to the next shift =C
And qurrantine was the chaos caged in the lecture theater by Mr. Chong. When I saw him I even planned to say "Yo Chong! Remember me? I didn't return some of your books masa form 3." but of course after the Offended Her incident I dont dare to cari pasal anymore so I just zipped my mouth.
Computer later. Most of the class at school chatting away with the alasan "wanna revise". Not me I am at home with momma. Good luck to us for later. I prefer good grade though.
P.S: this pagi, Chien Yee hit my dingdong. Paloi sakit. I cant even walk properly for sometime afterward.
P.S.S: i am sorry Ika. Reedited that post dah. Hope you forgive me. Good luck to your exam.







0 Response to "Chem prac"
Post a Comment