Reedit: This is a post that further investigates me in details

Hanafi, I never did accept the war in the first place. I am a PACIFIST. That means I am someone who lives near the Pacific Ocean. And people who lives near the Pacific only fight the Japanese. Well except Hawaiians. They are too busy wearing coconut husk bras dancing away.

And you are not Barrack Obama. You are Armory Obama.

And in your msn DP, the creature in it is clearly an orangutan so I deem you an orangutan NOT a gorilla.

Also, my love capacity is unlimited so measuring it by percentage is foolish. To measure my love capacity, we use the Love Index Measurement (LIM).

Here's how it works: take how much I love myself as the Base. Then apply this formula: [how much I love the person]/Base.

To get 1 means I love that person infinitely, since the Base is infinite. Your LIM is 0.38. My mom got 1, lucky her. Your sister got 1.52, which is stupid. How can I love someone else more than I love myself? No surprise though. I am not commonly known to be sane after all. (I admited that, happy?)
or it must be because She's pretty, good-natured, sweet and all those perfect quality every guy yearn for in their girl.

There's also my self-caring self-absorbedtion. There's no "more or less" because it does not fluctuate. And yes 95%. I also care for you 66.4%. That's great, or else I wouldn't even make this post for you. My laptop stands at a ridiculously high 81%. Al-Kuziah (so everyone know who Al-Kuziah is... Hmmm) overshot to 117%, again something is wrong here.

And since you apologized, I guess I should cease hostility too. That doesn't mean I will apologize. I had done nothing wrong. All I did was went on the defensive when you throw upon waves and waves of insults at me. Thanks God your sister doesn't do that too.

Tomorrow's econ paper 2 muahhahahaha my nightmare after Bio and Chem and Ika.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Reedit: This is a post that further investigates me in details"