Hallie's Song
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes
Cuz sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders. Everyone's leaning on me
Cuz sometimes it feels like the world's almost over, but then she comes back to me.
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes
Cuz sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders. Everyone's leaning on me
Cuz sometimes it feels like the world's almost over, but then she comes back to me.
A few verses from Hallie's Song by Eminem. To people who do not think that Eminem is cool, he is. This is by far my favorite song from him. =)
Why am I posting lyrics, you (Halim) may ask. It is because.. I do not know. I just feel like sharing them and also, you people aren't updating anything, so what the hell? =D
Why am I posting lyrics, you (Halim) may ask. It is because.. I do not know. I just feel like sharing them and also, you people aren't updating anything, so what the hell? =D







0 Response to "Hallie's Song"
Post a Comment