Quote of the Day
Halim or Chien Yee, help me here.
I got an idea of putting a quote of the day on this blog, so, using phone, i wrote a javascript code to create the widget of it to put in the template.
Sadly, for some reasons, it won't work. Wasted my one hour =( (awu I know batah. using phone leh. You know javascript lah. So many symbols. Haha)
It could also be working, except it is javascript yatah opera mini tak dapat buka? Antah eh.
Hope you guys can make it work. Here's a copy of the code:
And you guys know what? Tadi I makan di restaurant Rejoice Chicken Rice, I put my phone on chest pocket. Skali I go cuci tangan, the sink rendah, I bend down and the phone gugur ke dalam sink with the tap running. Haha basah terus ah. Then I cabut battery immediately and when at home, used hair-dryer to blow it dry, pasanged battery and it is still working. Haha.
Kesian my phone ni bad life. Last time masa chatting sama Ika, coffee tumpah on it and survived. Now this. Lol.
Oh and, Ika and I on talking terms again. Although She's still pissed. Halim: She said nothing I do now could help. So I just wait saja lah. Give Her time, right Hanafi?
Lawrence recommends:
能不能 by Jason and Landy
Go download or view it on YouTube or Imeem Music.







0 Response to "Quote of the Day"
Post a Comment