I am a Gorilla
Lawrence, since you've changed your password, I can't log in and change the blog layout. I just want you to know that I am not an Orang-utan, I am a Gorilla. Seriously, please change it. It is a factual error and I can sue you for it.
On the bright note, a new classmate has joined us today, Abdul Halim. Yes, you're right Halim, we forgot a few details about you but then again, I can't change it. Only Lawrence can now. Is that fair? I don't know.
So Lawrence, I just want you to know that I want to change the blog layout a bit more and that blue, red or black would be nice. A combination of all would be better, cool even.
Green is just.. too natural. To Ayyub, haha. I'm sure he would appreciate the colour but he's not here now, so yeah.
Thank you. People, I just would like to leave you pondering this. Do you really believe that Lawrence is a human? To me, no. Not at all. Not in the very least.
That is all.
Goodbye.
On the bright note, a new classmate has joined us today, Abdul Halim. Yes, you're right Halim, we forgot a few details about you but then again, I can't change it. Only Lawrence can now. Is that fair? I don't know.
So Lawrence, I just want you to know that I want to change the blog layout a bit more and that blue, red or black would be nice. A combination of all would be better, cool even.
Green is just.. too natural. To Ayyub, haha. I'm sure he would appreciate the colour but he's not here now, so yeah.
Thank you. People, I just would like to leave you pondering this. Do you really believe that Lawrence is a human? To me, no. Not at all. Not in the very least.
That is all.
Goodbye.







0 Response to "I am a Gorilla"
Post a Comment