Introducing
Introducing the existence of another member of 5H, Abdul Halim. You all better approved my existence or else! First and foremost, the description about me is missing some very important information. I'm the slowest person in the class! :p. I'm also the person who always nda kna layan, macam dinding (perambahan brunei if you don't know) nya org brunei. As you can see, I'm categorised as monkey in the about us section. To tell you the truth, I'm not monkey. I'm what everyone called "The coolest person" of all the members of MA5H 2007-2008
Hey! What am I doing here? Why am I posting here? Whose fault is this? Who introduced this blog to me? Arghhh..... I should get out of here as fast as possible. Got to go. Goodbye folks.
PS: I suggest you to kick both of them Chien Yee.
Hey! What am I doing here? Why am I posting here? Whose fault is this? Who introduced this blog to me? Arghhh..... I should get out of here as fast as possible. Got to go. Goodbye folks.
PS: I suggest you to kick both of them Chien Yee.







0 Response to "Introducing"
Post a Comment