Oh Lawrence..
This is my display picture and clearly this is NOT an Orang-utan. Anyone else wants to disagree with me? No? Thought so.Waves after waves of insults.. and still you haven't made me an admin.
Anywho.
On the bright side of things, I haven't studied computer yet. On the dark side of things, everyone else have. On Faruq's side of things, I should die.
Computer in 2 days. Will I get an A1..? Slim chance. What if I study now? Maybe. What about the rest of you? I don't care. Go study bitches!
P/s: If you're wondering, that picture was taken candid when I was in a bad mood. So stay on my good side or I'll grow fur all over my body. Some people actually think that's hot, stimulating. A turn-on. What do you think? =)
Note: Lawrence.. I think I scared the whole lot of them away.. hahahahah! Looks like we're the only two blogging away.
Computer in 2 days. Will I get an A1..? Slim chance. What if I study now? Maybe. What about the rest of you? I don't care. Go study bitches!
P/s: If you're wondering, that picture was taken candid when I was in a bad mood. So stay on my good side or I'll grow fur all over my body. Some people actually think that's hot, stimulating. A turn-on. What do you think? =)
Note: Lawrence.. I think I scared the whole lot of them away.. hahahahah! Looks like we're the only two blogging away.







0 Response to "Oh Lawrence.."
Post a Comment