Lawrence cari pasal sal ia gay.
Whoops, abnormally long title there. I come to the conclusion that Lawrence is gay. He takes delight in gay things, such as pictures of guys in the toilet. Why? Lawrence is a she-male.
Of course, seeing that Lawrence has no guts to face up to me, in Chinese we'd say, Hey, he's got no LP. For those who don't know what LP is, it's the guy's dingdong.
So that sums it up, he's gay.
Not that I'm making a personal attack on his oh-so-gaysomeness, Lawrence is also a bi. He has fallen in love with 2 girls, and I know them both very well.
So Bobo, if you ever read this, Get the fucking images out of your fucking brain. Stop obsessing over Her, because:
- You're gay
- She's straight
- I'm her kaka and your so-called jie. No incest please.1
- Dickheads only want to take advantage of a girl's just-broke-up situation
- You're supposed to marry Hanafi and have babies although you're sterile.2
It's raining cats and dogs here. *grabs a puppy from the sky*
"Oh! You're a cute puppy. I'll name you paws."
*grabs another*
"Ooh! So chocolatey skin colour. Mmmh~ I'm going to call you Coco"
*grabs another*
"Ooh! White and chubby. I'm going to call you... Snorlax?!!"
So there, I've got three more puppies! Yay! Oh Lawrence, you better come to my house to **** my dogs because its their time of the year. You know. Besides, I heard that people do it with animals, and seeing that you're neither man nor beast, you can try. I wanna see you fight with my dog, Dopey. Don't think he's stupid. He chased off 5 dogs bigger than him. I'd like to see him bite your head off :D
1 You keep calling me this even when I told you not to, so I'm using it against you.
2 Sorry Nafi, but you said you wanted babies, right?







0 Response to "Lawrence cari pasal sal ia gay."
Post a Comment