Re: Notice
I'm just gonna rant here for awhile.
"First of all, I dont see any reason why I can't prasan be a human."
You? A human? OMG! That's freaking hilarious!! You should be on the cover of Stupidity Weekly! Front Page News: Lawrence's Fancy Fantasy. A human, that's just ridiculous, HAHA! You lack the emotions of one, man.
"3rd, everyone will be granted admin privilege EXCEPT Hanafi."
What's that about? Damn it. I contributed to this blog as much as anyone else does, what the hell man. Screw you.
"4th, Hanafi dont OCD. Those grammar errors are for humourous purposes. Now laugh."
What was that? A pitiful attempt at being funny? Well, news flash! It ain't funny. And Lawrence, grammatical errors are not funny. They make you seem stupid Not that you need those errors to make anyone see that you are. Seriously. Even a blind moron could see that you're an idiot. Humourous my ass man. OCD has nothing to do with this. Even a monkey with half a brain could see that it's wrong.
"5th, feel free to badmouth me at the about us part, but even right now you guys are already exaggerating."
I will use this as my excuse. When you let your big mouth blab, you should be ready to face it's concequences. I'm wondering why you're even still alive, considering how much you blab your big mouth away each and everyday without stopping to think if it's hurtful to others. But then again, who am I right? The only one the so-called 'Deputy God' cares is like what? Himself? Save your self-love for yourself. And stay away from my sister.
"First of all, I dont see any reason why I can't prasan be a human."
You? A human? OMG! That's freaking hilarious!! You should be on the cover of Stupidity Weekly! Front Page News: Lawrence's Fancy Fantasy. A human, that's just ridiculous, HAHA! You lack the emotions of one, man.
"3rd, everyone will be granted admin privilege EXCEPT Hanafi."
What's that about? Damn it. I contributed to this blog as much as anyone else does, what the hell man. Screw you.
"4th, Hanafi dont OCD. Those grammar errors are for humourous purposes. Now laugh."
What was that? A pitiful attempt at being funny? Well, news flash! It ain't funny. And Lawrence, grammatical errors are not funny. They make you seem stupid Not that you need those errors to make anyone see that you are. Seriously. Even a blind moron could see that you're an idiot. Humourous my ass man. OCD has nothing to do with this. Even a monkey with half a brain could see that it's wrong.
"5th, feel free to badmouth me at the about us part, but even right now you guys are already exaggerating."
I will use this as my excuse. When you let your big mouth blab, you should be ready to face it's concequences. I'm wondering why you're even still alive, considering how much you blab your big mouth away each and everyday without stopping to think if it's hurtful to others. But then again, who am I right? The only one the so-called 'Deputy God' cares is like what? Himself? Save your self-love for yourself. And stay away from my sister.







0 Response to "Re: Notice"
Post a Comment