A reply to the gargantuan-headed orang-utan
Hanafi 6 words/1 sentence for you:
ARE
YOU
DECLARING
WAR
ON
ME
???
Haha nadadeh i dont want to kelahi with you. Later kena ucap membully budak 1 year younger than me ah.
Anyway, here's a survey: In 3 days time, if there are 3 new posts from 3 different people disagreeing with lame idiotic grammar errors, then I gantung its license from my usage on this blog. If not, sorry Hanafi. (and if Chewingum bangga so many 3s, make them 4.)
Oh and Hanafi, you are right and wrong.
Right: it's my fantasy. Just let me fantasize being a human k? Who knows, when I am happy I might regive/give you back your admin right. It's already half in my mind dah =P
Wrong: I am not totally self-caring only. For example, I also care for my mom's car. Why I maintain a daily check on it to make sure it's runnable! Ok so it's just because I can use it to go out. But come on. If the car doesnt work, I won't be able to come to school at all! Then you guys would have miss me like hell. So you see, indirectly I care for you guys too =D
Also, I am not the self-absorbed kinda guy. I don't keep talking about myself. I am not the kind of person who keep saying 'I' when I am talking. Although I do it occasionally because I think it's inevitable for me, I try to watch myself to make sure I avoid myself for doing it too much. So you see, I am not so bad after all =P
I have a feeling Hanafi gonna criticize my self-awareness next haha.
Anyway, why is everyone silent? This is becoming a MCain-vs-Obama debate between me and Hanafi. Come on people, RAISE YOUR VOICE!!!







19 October 2008 at 22:48
Err... Hi sir.