Math D is over! Wheee! Tapi ada next year. Haha. Fatin tak sempat habis tsk tsk. Meanwhile I finished over early and had nothing to do. Either way, I thought histogram is one with the whole man or half man chart and drew many cute little drawves in futile. Pfft.

Hanafi's last post ah. Hahaha I was mentioned so many times. Flattered and honored... NOT! He insulted me by saying my xxxxs sag :( hahaha apakan.

"I don't know what is so special about boobs. Those pairs of round objects are so common that majority of human have them. It's amazing how boobs could become obsession of men. They just bounce up and down and it makes men happy that way!" a comedian I forgot his name.

Tennis jadikah? Hanafi book the court ah. I dont mind jogging or running there if you are serious! Hahaha. My mom suruh you, after exem, bawa I go play basketball everyday if possible. Haha palui. As if I no life. And I decided dah. December no Paris nor HK nor Genting. I am going Indonesia. Cheaper =P

Liverpool rocks by the way. I can smell my money coming in xP




Happy daisy in the corner
Jasmines scent fills the air
Shut my eyes and travel back in time;
Countless frictions sparked
I always ask for forgiveness
Because I cannot bear the thought of without you.

I sent a message
Promised to care for you till the end
Believing we won't part from hence;
Using the photo I took secretly
To reminisce our first meet.

Some words shouldn't be said too soon
Too late and you missed the chance
It stays in my heart or yours;
Prolonged actionless observation
You just pass by in my life
And had left.

Slowly I understood
Missing you is but a sugar-coated blessing;
I held a pencil
And sketched a heart
then scribbled your name in it

At this very moment
I long to see your face again

Bearing in mind my childish wish will come true
I can be continually happy as I can wait;
Give me your hand
Let me bring joyful beauty into your live.

I know my childish wish will become a reality
I can be your guardian angel if needed to be;
The chatroom where you teased my humour is still vivid
All the memories are in Doraemon's pocket.

As I draw breath now
I can sense those memories
Weaving sweetness in the air.




Tada! A poem. Titled 'Wish'. I have decided too, Amalia if you read this, my poems are a new generation type. Combining elements from ballad and free verse, this type of poems rhyme at certain part and follow some loose rules such as layered meanings, etc, although not necessary. This new generation poetry shall be known as Pointless Poems! *audience claps*
It's Malay counterpart will be the descendant of Puisi Moden Sajak, hence known as Rojak =D *proud with my innovation*

Anyway, I am bored. Going to sleep. Adios!



"在一起叫梦。分开叫做痛。所以说没有做完的梦最痛。" 珠珠思想,第九集

Translation:
"Together is known as dream. Apart is called hurt. That's why (we) say an unfinished dream hurts the most." Zhu Zhu's thought, episode 9




Lawrence recommends:
半岛铁盒 by周杰伦
Go download or stream on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to " "