Dead is what this blog is

My cemetery is livelier that this blog. Why isn't anyone updating it? Exams? Alasan.

So everyone, the boys which includes me by the way and maybe Jazmi & Lawrence but I'm not 100% certain, 23% tops (reminisce the Ms. Nor Chua, Jazmi and Menstruation incident a few months ago) have decided to play tennis on the afternoon of our last paper.

If any of you are interested, you're welcome to join us. Though we haven't even booked the court yet AND get there on your own accord seeing as we planned to jog to the stadium from school. Won't that be a sight? With [insert name here]'s ****s bouncing up and down.

Alright, I was just kidding. Lawrence's boobs doesn't bounce, they sag and no one else is invited.

Got'cha! But seriously, I don't know. Me sukahati, sukahati I aje.

Let me see, I'm suffocating here. See you. I'm glad I made this blog seem at least 1% alive. At least that's more than Lawrence's chances are with Her or Ayyub's chances of dancing with Hilary Clinton but less than Jazmi's of winning the Pakistani Under 16 Beauty Pageant fo giggly girls who absolutely adore Lindsay Lohan.

Though I am happy that I haven't seen a mention of her name recently but then again, I may be jinxing myself. We'll just have to see.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Dead is what this blog is"