Add Math, don't! Subtract it then multiply by the permutation between radian > ln sin cube root 3x and dy/dx =3 when x = 7e or 0.6! < x < 9a, where a is a real root of . . .

Sorry the title didn't make sense. It's produced by moi, what do you expect?

I am still waiting for the confirmation about the tennis on 17th.

Meanwhile, Add. Math paper 1 tadi! Nyehhehhehheh. My q12b salah T.T that's 6 marks gone :( haha. Anyone viewed the pameran telefon bimbit just now? Dozens of cell phone were on display ah. Cool man. I saw 2 models yang my dad ada. 3 phones from 2 models similar to my ex phones. Cool. Ada a bulky touchscreen. Gosh it was larger than my pocket space! :S

Anyway, I went to the Study in UK fair tadi. I joined a club and applied for 3 scholarships. The MOE scholarship staff was scary and unpolite. Yeah, unpolite, not rude. I was expecting banyak MS people, tapi turned out I was solo.

Fatin is environmental unfriendly. So much for MS youth initiative wearing a cardboard tong sampah and the gaygreen patrol. Yes she did bring a larger bottle today, so what if taller than mine and make no sound when dropped? Mine is fatter (larger cross section contributed to a larger volume) and hers was made of -~<[ THE ENVIRONMENTAL UNFRIENDLY PLASTIC ]>~-

BUUUUUU!!!!

FURTHERmore, mine is metallic, limited edition made to celebrate Logitech 500000000th mouse, and it's vacuum-cased to preserve heat in the water =D


No poem today.



"今天没有珠珠思想集。" 珠珠思想出版者

Translation:
"No Zhu Zhu's thought episode today." Zhu Zhu's thought publisher




Lawrence recommends:
Nothing.




by Anthrax =P
Go download or stream on YouTube or Imeem Music.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "Add Math, don't! Subtract it then multiply by the permutation between radian > ln sin cube root 3x and dy/dx =3 when x = 7e or 0.6! < x < 9a, where a is a real root of . . ."