Phwaking Physic
'Phwaking'. Cool. Same word, 3 letters absent.
Physic was stupid, people. I took June, and I can assure you: never before had such questions came out. A motor wire fixed in place and flexible hence can bend? How fusion release energy? An out of range reading on Oscilloscope? How sound is produced worth 3 marks? Oddity-oddy-odd-odd~!! Gah
No wonder paper 1 easy. Phwak. Eff Cambridge.
If eff is F, ie should be E, then Effie must be FE? FE is Fatin and ahem, Effie is another person. How can FE be Effie then? And how is Effie FE? apakan *smackself*
Guys, I have decided. From now on, I will serious. I will not be funny or lame. I will be cool and calm and chill... ie and tomato.
What's wrong with this World?
It's always moodswing or pee-am-ase;
Teenagers stay up late
Addicted to the internet.
People stop drinking coffee
Caffeine-phobia spreads like the plague;
The weather smells wrongly
Everyone unconciously cheers for global warming to win the race
I want to fly out of here
Rescue humanity which I hold so dear;
Let me drunk myself with beer
A better world reflects on the glass so clear.
Welcome to my imaginary land
I don't prepare for any event;
The piano illustrate my true feelings
Smile at strangers and laugh with friends.
This is my imaginary land
Inperfection is a wonderful bless;
Nevermind that
It is much much better than your place!
Titled "My Imaginary Land" =D pointless poem =DDDDDDD
I feel like sleeping, and sleep is what I gonna do! Bye diuderse (pronounced diu-de-sss, meaning 'dudes')! I am such a pioneer xP puji sendiri lol
"有些话是没有对的时候说的。有时错了机会话就永远留在心中,所以要是遇到心爱的人,把那我爱你和对不起都告诉出来吧。" 珠珠思想,第十集
Translation:
"Some words do not have a right time to confess. Sometimes after missing the chance, the word will stay in the heart forever. So if (you) meet (your) beloved person, let that I love you and sorry be told." Zhu Zhu's thought, episode 10
Lawrence recommends:
说爱你 by 蔡依琳
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.







0 Response to "Phwaking Physic"
Post a Comment