Where have we been?
I'm not sure, I've just been watching television and reading a manga on the web lately. Lately referring to our latest paper. I feel stupid, haha. Maybe I should read Geography later. But where to read from..? I don't even have a textbook..
Eh, I learned how to play basketball yesterday. Not practically, just theory. Inspired from watching and reading Slam Dunk ;)
I read a few articles here and there. Wikipedia especially helped. Hey, don't judge me, I'm still a newbie =P
I think I'm gonna try to be a shooting guard. Or maybe a small forward.
Anyway, here's the blog update. Requested by one of our own, Ibnu Ayyub! =D
Bah, let me just say that I made this post earlier on but didn't get the chance to post it since I went out on a date with my lovely grandmother. It's the exam month what, you expect me to score? Maybe next month ;)
But I did buy a new rose bush. Baby pink, pretty. Pretty gay ;D but it's mine, so what do I care. Didn't even have to use my own money.
Next exam, Mathematics 'D'. Easy as pie. I hope, haha.
P/s: I MET CIKGU RIKUS! He didn't remember my name so he just called me Awangku. As usual. But then again, he didn't even remember any of you people too. I know, he asked. ;D He was out with his wife and they were shopping for flowers and plants.
Eh, I learned how to play basketball yesterday. Not practically, just theory. Inspired from watching and reading Slam Dunk ;)
I read a few articles here and there. Wikipedia especially helped. Hey, don't judge me, I'm still a newbie =P
I think I'm gonna try to be a shooting guard. Or maybe a small forward.
Anyway, here's the blog update. Requested by one of our own, Ibnu Ayyub! =D
Bah, let me just say that I made this post earlier on but didn't get the chance to post it since I went out on a date with my lovely grandmother. It's the exam month what, you expect me to score? Maybe next month ;)
But I did buy a new rose bush. Baby pink, pretty. Pretty gay ;D but it's mine, so what do I care. Didn't even have to use my own money.
Next exam, Mathematics 'D'. Easy as pie. I hope, haha.
P/s: I MET CIKGU RIKUS! He didn't remember my name so he just called me Awangku. As usual. But then again, he didn't even remember any of you people too. I know, he asked. ;D He was out with his wife and they were shopping for flowers and plants.







0 Response to "Where have we been?"
Post a Comment