Hey hey hey!
I am back =DDDDDD
So how's the blog? Seems dead without my new posts lol.
1 week worth without any papers. I just sent it down the drain, too occupied with Korean dramas lol. Blame my sister for that. Now even MY MOM is addicted to Korean drama.
Limit of Love
Everything is vivid now
Countless promises mean nothing
Any chances of having me are owned by you
Your beautiful eyes didn't seem to see.
Recently I have trouble breathing
Hoping for your fragnance in every inhalation
I am not obsessed
But I can't stop thinking.
My World needs you to be perfect
How do I bring you in?
Telling your picture in my cell phone I love you
I really love you.
In fact I had reached the Limit of Love
I can stay for you
In fact I had reached the Limit of Love
I can leave for you
I had reached the Limit of Love
And I am prepared to exceed it.
Sorry for the sudden poetry. This poem is dedicated to no one (as in no body, not the song). I just feel like expressing my thoughts. Haha.
Anyway, I am bored. I should be asleep now except my tummy was growling. It went "grrr feed me" so terpaksa I cook instant mee goreng eat. Maybe I should REMEMBER to EAT DINNER next time.
Ok this is stupid. I miss Genting Highland suddenly.
Ok now it's over. Ok. Ok why do I keep saying ok? Am I ok? Ok I am not ok. Ok what should I do? OMG please don't turn me into Teacher Ruzidah!
Ok here's a little heartbreaking news. Yesterday my sister decided to make cookies. Dough was ready to be shaped like nipples when she got an idea to make the largest cookies ever. So she used up all the baking paper and spreaded the dough into large milimetres-thick cuboid before realizing: how to fit it into the oven? Lol. Plan cancelled in the end. We only had dinner plate-sized cookies.
And Hanafi is a jerk. He's supposed to complete the About us part but he didn't. Same as Chewingum. She never do anything about the layout.
Bah I am going to sleep so here's the Zhu Zhu's thought. Do you guys even read it? It could be wise you know. A friend of mine said they are deep. My sister said I wannabe cool, which is so duh obvious. Ok here goes:
"爱情是个可怕的游戏。赢不了,输不起。那规则多复杂,要有了经验才会明白。" 珠珠思想,第八集
Translation:
"Love is a scary game. Unable to win, can't affort to lose. The rules are so complicated, (you) need to have some experience to understand." Zhu Zhu's thought, episode 8
Lawrence recommends:
数到五答应我 by Gary 曹格
Go download or stream it on YouTube or Imeem Music.







0 Response to "Hey hey hey!"
Post a Comment